"Rychvald - 1305 - 2005" Rychvald by Zajem
Rychvald Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 14 photos
Since its foundation Rychvald was part of Tesin area where Czech and Polish influences were changing. Tesin area in 1327 became to be feud of king Jan Lucembursky and since it throw in one's lot with other Bohemian crown countries.
After death of last Piastovec since 1625 till 1918 the principality belongs to Austrian Habsburks.
Chateau and church of St. Anna are two the oldest buildings in Rychvald.
Is anybody interested in heraldry?
Device of the town consists of three lime leap (lime is Czech national tree) and two blue horizontal straps (fishing).
- Pros:I like this small town.
- Cons:Town is not touristly these days.
In this building are three separated sections. In the first on the left: before you could find here shoe's shop but... more travel advice
This church was built in 1925 year. New pipe organ was made by factory for musical instruments in Krnov and given to use... more travel advice
Zajem's Related Pages
Rychvald Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bathurst Hotels
- New Toronto Hotels
- Saudi Arabia
- Stone Mountain State Park
- Pulau Jerejak
- Pardes Hanna
- Paris Mountain State Park Hotels
- La Seu d'Urgell
- Les Sables-d'Olonne
- Faselis Harabeleri Hotels
- Little Bay
- Kurihama Hotels
- Burr Oak State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Rychvald
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Rychvald?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rychvald
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ostrava Intro, 35 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hlavni Mesto Praha Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Uherske Hradiste 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Krnov Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Hranice Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Rychvald Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mikulov Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Pustevne Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos