"Czech Republic" Czech Republic by Zajem

Czech Republic Travel Guide: 17,125 reviews and 40,392 photos

I have to say it makes me mad ;-) when someone says, that she/he's going to the Czech Republic in Eastern Europe. It is not true. The expressions "Western Europe" and "Easter Europe" are just bad custom words in time before 1989 year. I hope these "custom expressins" will be forgotten as soon as possible.
The Czech Republic is placed in the center of Europe. Ok, all citizens of other European countries as Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland and Germany could say that their country is in the center of Europe. All of them are right, because all of these countries are geograficaly situated in the centeral Europe.

Although you can find my country at the maps of other net companies, I would prefer to look for the places and addresses in my country at mapy.cz, because you can find each detail here. Although the operating is nly in my mother tongue, it has just the same buttons the main, satelite, hybrid. The mapy.cz have one more function - touristic/hiking map with all tracks.

The regions of Czech Republic

Czech Republic contains of 13 regions + the capital of the Czech Republic Praha /Prague

1.Hlavni mesto Praha
14.Zlinsky kraj / region of Zlin

• Intro Updated Mar 4, 2010

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Hi Eman, I enjoyed reading your tips on the Czech Republic. Good idea to show the wedding customs.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2008 at 4:22 AM

Hello, Eman! So many great places to visit! I wish I could spend more time in your Wonder Country...

• Tourtech's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2008 at 7:27 PM

Happy Birthday!!! Safe travels from Canada!

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2007 at 12:46 PM

I like weddings.:) I love dancing.:D And I think that this ceremony is simillar in our countries.:)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2006 at 12:11 PM

Fabulous new photos here ... :o)

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2005 at 3:23 PM

The new tips are great. The speed limit on high way here is 100 km/h, I haven't seen anywhere 130. That must be dengerous hey.

Zajem Used To Live Here!

Zajem

“Virtual Tourist and music connect the nations.”

Badges & Stats in Czech Republic

Have you been to Czech Republic?

Latest Activity in Czech Republic