"Gateway to South Padre Island" Port Isabel by TexasDave
Port Isabel Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 33 photos
Port Isabel is the small town everyone passes through on their way to the main tourist destination, South Padre Island. It does, however, have a few features that deserve one's attention, which I am highlighting on my Pt. Isabel pages.
Pt. Isabel is the western terminus for the Queen Isabella Causeway, a 2 mile bridge which is the only land connection to S. Padre Island.
This store has all kinds of trinkets, beach items, clothing, souvenirs, etc, practically none of which is made locally-... more travel advice
A cozy ambience, easy to find next to the lighthouse. To the right as you enter there is also a bar, which is separate... more travel advice
TexasDave's Related Pages
Port Isabel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Isabel, Texas"
- "Gateway to South Padre Island"
- "Port Isabel"
- "PORT ISABEL TEXAS"
- "Basaic Port Isabel Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Isabel
- Hotels in Port Isabel
- Restaurants in Port Isabel
- Shopping in Port Isabel
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Isabel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Isabel
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Port Isabel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Isabel
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 114 reviews, 278 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 49 reviews, 141 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 127 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 49 reviews, 96 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 34 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 38 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos