"A Different Caribbean Experience" Aruba by TexasDave
Aruba Travel Guide: 859 reviews and 2,177 photos
Aruba is not your run-of-the-mill Caribbean island. It is rather flat and desert-like, not lush and mountainous. I have visited this island twice as a cruise ship passenger, and spent a whole week at a condo, and have enjoyed what it has to offer on every occasion.
TexasDave's Related Pages
Aruba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escape from Chicago's winter to Aruba"
- "Things That Make You Go.....WOW!!!"
- "Aaaaawesome Arrrruuuuba!!!!"
- "Thanksgiving in Aruba"
- "Amapola Goes to Aruba"
- "Arid and Friendly"
- "ARUBA - CARRIBEAN PEARL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aruba
- Hotels in Aruba
- Transportation in Aruba
- Nightlife in Aruba
- Restaurants in Aruba
- Shopping in Aruba
- Warnings and Dangers in Aruba
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Aruba
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Aruba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aruba
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 111 reviews, 261 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 49 reviews, 141 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 127 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 49 reviews, 95 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 34 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 37 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos
No friends yet.