"Trulli Central" Alberobello by TexasDave
Alberobello Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 106 photos
This small town is about an hour's drive Southeast from Bari. The main reason for visiting it is to see the large concentration of round stone buildings with conical roofs made of stacked limestone which are finished off as domes inside, called trulli.
The town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996.
At the top of the hill is this church, described as the world's only Trullo Church. more travel advice
TexasDave's Related Pages
Alberobello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alberobello, where a Trullo is Home"
- "ALBEROBELLO, LOST BUT FOUND"
- "The Trulli of Alberobello"
- "Trulli amazing Alberobello"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alberobello
- Hotels in Alberobello
- Transportation in Alberobello
- Restaurants in Alberobello
- Shopping in Alberobello
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Alberobello
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Alberobello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alberobello
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 111 reviews, 261 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 49 reviews, 141 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 127 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 49 reviews, 95 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 34 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 37 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos
No friends yet.