"Italy's Main Port City" Genoa by TexasDave
Genoa Travel Guide: 747 reviews and 2,017 photos
Almost everything touristy in Genoa revolves around the theme of seafarers.
From being the hometown of Christopher Columbus, to Europe's biggest and newest Aquarium, if it's got to do with sailing on the ocean, you'll find it in Genoa.
Piazza San Mateo is the domain of Genoa’s most acclaimed family, the seagoing Dorias, who ruled the city until the end... more travel advice
Built in the early 13th century, the use of alternating black and white stone layers is striking, resembling Moorish... more travel advice
TexasDave's Related Pages
Genoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My hometown, my favourite town!"
- "GENOA - THE CITY OF BEAUTIFUL CHURCHES"
- "Genova again"
- "Genua -to visit Chiara,Paolo & eventually Columbus"
- "pollon's new Genoa Page"
- "Ciao Genoa!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Genoa
- Hotels in Genoa
- Transportation in Genoa
- Nightlife in Genoa
- Restaurants in Genoa
- Shopping in Genoa
- Warnings and Dangers in Genoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Genoa
- 8 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Genoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Genoa
Photos in GenoaSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 114 reviews, 278 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 49 reviews, 141 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 127 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 49 reviews, 96 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 34 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 38 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Versailles Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos