"Beautiful Bavaria" Amberg by bobloncar
Amberg Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 235 photos
I visited Amberg with my Oma in 2003 since it is near where she lives (Nurnberg) and it is the city where my mother was born. We pretty much just walked through the city and had lunch. Overall, it was a pleasent experience and I will definitely return one of these days.
- In a nutshell:Amberg is a small Bavarian town definitely worth visiting if you're in the area.
bobloncar's Related Pages
Amberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A MEDIEVAL GEM IN BAVARIA"
- "Amberg - The Bespectacled Town"
- "weekend in Amberg"
- "Amberg in der Oberpfalz"
- "Beautiful Bavaria"
- "Why you Have to Find three Mice in Amberg"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amberg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Amberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amberg
Top 10 Pages
- Dubrovnik Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Split Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Siroki Brijeg Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Munich Intro, 3 photos
- Mostar Intro, 3 photos
- Europe Intro, 2 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 photos
- Medugorje Intro, 1 review, 1 photo