"Homepage" bobloncar's Profile

I'm from the Chicagoland area and love to travel. I've been to much of Western Europe and parts of the United States but would like to expand my horizons and see much more of the world. One day I would really like to see Japan and Australia. I also enjoy learning foreign languages, but haven't exactly made much progress in that department. I'm always up to meeting new people who also like to travel.

• Intro Updated Jan 4, 2007

• lina112's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2005 at 4:24 AM

Happy Birthday. Greetings from Spain.

• vhasouth's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2005 at 8:27 PM

Happy Birthday!! I've only been to Chicago once, but I fell in love with it!! Happy Birthday again from Hartselle, AL :)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2005 at 5:50 PM

A big Chicago birthday wish...may your day be very special and filled with fun.

• Pablo_krak's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 2:32 PM

Greetings from Poland Pawel:)

• diocletianvs's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 2:29 PM

Thanks for your comment, Bobby. Yes, I remember having a similar feeling in Mostar when I visited it for the first time, although I must admit Vukovar was stronger. // Welcome to VT, hope to see a lot of your pages soon.

• damaris05's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 2:21 PM

Thank you very much for your insightful comments on the cuba forum. I appreciate it. You are very knowledgable and i see you understand what you're talking about. Thanks again!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bobloncar's Profile Photo

bobloncar

“Let's just play it by ear.”

Real Name