"The Things You Learn in a Weekend....." Tallinn by SabrinaSummerville

Tallinn Travel Guide: 1,913 reviews and 5,289 photos

Is It a Bird.....

When I first told my friends that I was going to Estonia for a weekend, the question on every single person's lips (without exception) was "Where's Estonia?" I have to admit that I had to check it out on a map myself just to be sure, although I had a fair idea. Wow, doesn't travel educate us!

No, it's a....a....

I looked out my hotel window when I woke on the first morning (well, as we arrived at the hotel at 6am it was well past noon when we woke and already about to get dark; yes, it gets dark early here....) and this is what I saw. "Ooooh" I thought "A little Kremlin." Of course, it's not - it's a Russian Orthodox Cathedral, but as it was my first time in this part of the world the little Kremlin was my first thought.

• Last visit to Tallinn: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 15, 2006

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Lovely page! Friends have just returned from Tallinn, and they thoroughly enjoyed their time in this city.

• DennyP's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Looking forward to visiting Tallin..thanks for sharing tips and pics..

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Excellent tips of Tallinn. SL :)

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Seems like you had a great time and had some wonderfull eating experiences ;-)

• thedouglas's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2007 at 5:22 PM

Great page Gab - for your memorable weekend! Your restaurant tips had me positiving salivating!!

• husain's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2006 at 3:55 AM

hope to visit in 2007!

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2006 at 1:13 AM

Hello there Gabrielle, Wow sounds like a very Interesting place I have never even heard of It before...Donna :)

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2006 at 1:43 AM

Fabulous tips, especially the restaurant ones!! Will have to add Tallinn to my culinary to-do list ; )

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2006 at 12:59 AM

now i can get on your page again, after the net nanny fiasco, i was rewarded !

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2006 at 12:14 PM

Nice start here, was great meeting you, maybe next time in Helsinki, cheers :)

SabrinaSummerville

“"I am of Ireland....Come dance with me in Ireland", W.B. Yeats”

Badges & Stats in Tallinn

Have you been to Tallinn?

Latest Activity in Tallinn