"The Place of Childhood Summers" Woodstown by SabrinaSummerville
Woodstown Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
It is indeed remiss, if not downright negligent of me, to have entered the seaside resort of Woodstown as a dot on my map yet not to have written about this secret haven of beachside peace and tranquility.
With miles and miles of clean, unpolluted sands, completely absent of any commercialism (bar the one pub cum restaurant at the centre of the strand), and sheltered by the surrounding woods which may or may not have given the resort its name, Woodstown is the beach of preference for discerning families of all ages.
Here you will not find windsurfers, jetskiers, or sandsurfers. You will find fishermen, and foragers of cockles, and the not so odd beachcomber or three.
SabrinaSummerville's Related Pages
Woodstown Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woodstown
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Woodstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woodstown
Photos in WoodstownSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterford Intro, 66 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 34 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Marbella Intro, 13 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 22 reviews, 76 photos
- Cairo Intro, 30 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Killarney Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 12 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos