"There's More to Killarney Than Lakes" Top 5 Page for this destination Killarney by SabrinaSummerville

Killarney Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 586 photos

• Last visit to Killarney: Jul 2008
  • Intro Updated Jul 3, 2008

Jan 13, 2013 at 4:28 AM

Nice page, I am thinking about Ireland as a next destination and looking for a good compliment to Dublin, any suggestions.

Jan 13, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I like a lot of things but probably more historical sights, castles, etc

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo
      Jan 14, 2013 at 4:00 AM

If you are renting a car then you could take in such places as the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary, Kilkenny Castl, the ancient walled City and towers of Waterford where I live, Cork with is known as Ireland's second capital, the stunning town of Killarney with its lakes and breathtaking scenery, Galway and Clare in the West - the possibilities are endless. PM me if you would like more information.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2010 at 3:12 PM

There certainly is a lot of nice water views around the town area, and the sites in town look appealing. The pubs and nightlife could be adventuresome. NIce job of showing the sites.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Our Killarney in Queensland, Australia is pretty with lovely waterfalls also. It sounds like you had a great day out, Boat and Horse ride. Love the Horses!

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Great Killarney Page! I'm heading to county Lonford this summer to meet some of my fiancee's family. I noticed you didn't have any county Longford...have you ever been there?

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Your tips are well written, with lots of info.

• Feb 19, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Very good page.

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM

Wish I had had more time in Killarney to enjoy the attractions you describe. The jaunting car ride and the boating trip sound really great. Hope your arm heals soon! :)

Sep 28, 2008 at 5:38 AM

Great tips!

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2008 at 1:21 AM

We were already friends, but we just didn't know it! My mother's grandfather was from Ireland, so every year my mother sends me St. Paddy cards to remind me of my other half! hehe.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2008 at 10:40 AM

Hello, Gabrielle! Those places look great! Thanx for sharing!

SabrinaSummerville

“"I am of Ireland....Come dance with me in Ireland", W.B. Yeats”

Badges & Stats in Killarney

Have you been to Killarney?

Latest Activity in Killarney