"The Accidental Tourist" Newmarket on Fergus by SabrinaSummerville
Newmarket on Fergus Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
If my best friend hadn't invited me to her son's wedding at the exquisite Dromoland Castle I might never have found this lovely west of Ireland village. That would have been a sad mistake.
Situated just a few minutes drive from Shannon Airport it has a great deal to offer in its own right - so much so that we promised ourselves that we'll go back.
It's a terrific base for exploring all that this picturesque part of Ireland has to offer and as everything locally is low key and good quality you haveall the pleasure without the tiresome big city noise and bustle.
As our visit on this occasion was for the purpose of a wedding we didn't get to explore very much so I propose coming back here in a few months time with a proper update.
For now I invite you to share our introductory adventure.
We wanted a basic evening meal and drove through the village of Newmarket on Fergus to find something that took our... more travel advice
SabrinaSummerville's Related Pages
Newmarket on Fergus Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Newmarket on Fergus
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Newmarket on Fergus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newmarket on Fergus
Photos in Newmarket on FergusSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterford Intro, 66 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 32 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 34 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Marbella Intro, 13 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 22 reviews, 76 photos
- Cairo Intro, 30 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Killarney Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 12 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos