"So near and yet so Far" Lodi by SabrinaSummerville
Lodi Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 15 photos
Three years ago an acquaintance begged me to accompany her to the Grand Prix in Monza. She cadjoled me with the temptation of shopping in Milan, and promised me that she would organise it all and I just had to pay up and turn up.
The moral of the story is that if you want something done to your liking you should do it yourself as Lodi was miles from Milan and even further from Monza, necessitating three or sometimes even four changes of transport to get to or from the motodrome.
Apart from Lodi not being the most convenient spot to stay when heading to Monza, it actually was a rather nice little place although very ordinary.
There was a pretty town square with several cafes where you could sit outside and watch the world go by. The don't seem to get many outsiders here, so prepare to be stared at.
The cake shops around the square are impossible to resist, so delightful looking are the cakes and pastries.
SabrinaSummerville's Related Pages
Lodi Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lodi
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Lodi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lodi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterford Intro, 66 reviews, 146 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aruba Intro, 34 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 31 reviews, 76 photos
- Marbella Intro, 13 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 22 reviews, 76 photos
- Cairo Intro, 30 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Killarney Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 12 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos