"Brussels - my home for 5 years" Brussels by Nice2004
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,808 reviews and 12,530 photos
This is a great town to live in, small and compact, easy to get around, and I am glad that I came to live and work here in the 1990s.
As a city for a tourist though there never seems as much to see as, say, Paris or London, but it is certainly worth a visit
- Pros:Compact city, nice to live in, chocolates
We were regulars here when I lived in Brussels, my little son loved it at the time. It's a minature world of well known... more travel advice
Although this restaurant might seem like a tourist trap it really is one of the best places in Brussels for... more travel advice
Nice2004's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 40 reviews, 45 photos
- Brussels Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Windsor Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Krakow Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos