"My home for a few years" Tervuren by Nice2004
Tervuren Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 91 photos
I lived in Tervuren for a few years whilst working in Brussels. I'm afraid to say it's a real ex-pat suburb of Brussels, which is probably why I was there, being too lazy to learn Flemish properly! But if you are coming to Brussels for a visit take the tram (the 44 I think) from Montgomery out to Tervuren. Visit the little town, the lake and park and the totally politically incorrect African Museum! The tram ride through the Foret des Soignes is worth the trip alone!
- Pros:Nice town in the suburbs of Brussels
- Cons:Too many English, traffic was bad in the mornings!
- In a nutshell:Was a great place for me to live, always happy to return
Nice2004's Related Pages
Tervuren Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dukes and Kings loved it, so why won't you?"
- "They call it the Versailles of Brussels"
- "Tervuren - A nice tram ride and a unique museum"
- "My home for a few years"
- "With the Girls in Tervuren"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tervuren
- Transportation in Tervuren
- Restaurants in Tervuren
- Warnings and Dangers in Tervuren
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tervuren
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tervuren?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tervuren
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 40 reviews, 45 photos
- Brussels Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Windsor Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Krakow Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos