"Wonderful place to visit and live" Windsor by Nice2004
Windsor Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,108 photos
This is a great town to visit. You have the castle, the town of Windsor, the River Thames, across the bridge there is Eton and nearby is the lovely Windsor Great Park
- Pros:Historic and lively
- Cons:Expensive - Why can't I get into the castle for free anymore!?
- In a nutshell:If it's good enough for the Queen....!
Family run department store established in 1901. It has a number of departments - men and womenswear, gifts, furniture,... more travel advice
Nice2004's Related Pages
Windsor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My biased viewpoint"
- "Royal Windsor - Home of the Queen"
- "Windsor Castle"
- "The Splendours of Windsor"
- "Windsor-the royal residences."
- "Historic and Lovely Windsor"
- " Windsor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windsor
- Hotels in Windsor
- Transportation in Windsor
- Nightlife in Windsor
- Restaurants in Windsor
- Shopping in Windsor
- Warnings and Dangers in Windsor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windsor
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Windsor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windsor
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 40 reviews, 45 photos
- Brussels Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Windsor Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Krakow Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos