"Calvi - a lovely place to visit" Calvi by Nice2004
Calvi Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 87 photos
We have been to Calvi 2 years in a row for our main summer holiday and have loved it. It was a wonderful sandy beach stretching for miles, the sea is very shallow and safe for children. The town has the ancient Citadelle to visit and many restaurants, shops, cafes etc
- Pros:Great beach, pretty town
- Cons:Hard to get to from the UK
- In a nutshell:Perfect holiday location
Take the train from Calvi station along the coast to Ile Rousse. You could stop off on the way if you like at a fabulous... more travel advice
Nice2004's Related Pages
Calvi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corsica - a terrific spot to dive & hike & more..."
- "Calvi - a lovely place to visit"
- "So unspoilt"
- "Calvi - Corsican beauty"
- "Calvi - a jewel on a beautiful island."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calvi
- Hotels in Calvi
- Transportation in Calvi
- Restaurants in Calvi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calvi
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Calvi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calvi
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 40 reviews, 45 photos
- Brussels Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Windsor Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Krakow Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos