"My Nice webpage" Top 5 Page for this destination Nice by Nice2004
Nice Travel Guide: 1,780 reviews and 3,817 photos
In 2004 we bought a small studio flat in Nice, over our visits I'll try to add some tips and experiences from our trips...
Nice is a great place to visit for a short city break or for a longer holiday as a base from which to explore other parts of the Cote D'Azur.
We chose this city to have a 'holiday home' in firstly because we like it so much, also because it's easy to get to from where we live in the south east of England with regular not too expensive flights. We are more 'town' people than 'country' and would always prefer to be somewhere lively rather than isolated. Nice is also very close to the airport and we can be at our front door in no time from leaving the airport.
This will be our last visit for 1 year as we are renting out our studio in Nice!
With a house move in the UK on the cards, will be very busy this year. Will be back again in July 2007....
- Pros:Great city, better weather than UK, lots of things to do, easy to get to
- Cons:Dog poo on pavements
- In a nutshell:My kind of town!
Summer 2006 we took the ferry from Nice to Calvi in Corsica. 6 hour journey as I recall. Being typically french and not... more travel advice
A plesant way to see the coast around Nice is to take this 1 hour boat trip from the Port at Nice. The boat travels past... more travel advice
Nice2004's Related Pages
Nice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Life"
- "Nissa La Bella"
- "Nice - Cote d'Azur, South of France"
- "My Nice webpage"
- "My home town"
- "Nice - Gem on the French Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nice
- Hotels in Nice
- Transportation in Nice
- Nightlife in Nice
- Restaurants in Nice
- Shopping in Nice
- Warnings and Dangers in Nice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nice
- 40 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nice
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 40 reviews, 45 photos
- Brussels Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Windsor Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Krakow Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos