Eversince I was a child I have had a fascination with the world. My favorite book back then was the Atlas and I'd sit down and look at all those countries listed and imagine I'd be there exploring.
I am very lucky that I have had the experience of traveling to several countries... being able to experience other cultures and meeting new people has given me great memories and taught me to appreciate the differences and similarities of each. It's amazing that no matter how different your language is from them you somehow find a way to communicate even if you do gestures that make you look stupid.
I think what traveling has taught me so far is that no matter what the cultural differences are, we are all basically the same.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Osaka Forum "Re: Osaka to Koyasan"
- Wrote a Review Kawasan Falls - a treasure found in Province of Cebu Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kawasan Falls - a treasure found"
- Commented on JonnyVN's profile page
- updated a Vancouver Travel Page "Nature at its best"
updated their Profile Page "Traveling"
Top 5 Pages
- Province of Cebu 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Shanghai 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Bali 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris 2 reviews
No friends yet.