"Our New Hometown!" Pilot Mountain by Marty&Cathy
Pilot Mountain Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
We just moved here recently on a temporary basis. However, we enjoy this area and the people in it so much, we are considering making this our permanent hometown.
Here we are walking a trail in the park and pointing out areas and views of interest as we travel along.
- Pros:Conveniently located to the big cities as well as weekend getaways!
- Cons:So far, none!
- In a nutshell:A great place to live and an enchanting place to visit if you like the small town atmopshere and genre.
Something for every one! Boating(ie:paddle boat/canoe) ,Swimming ,Fishing ,Hiking ,Exploring ,Camping(tent,cottage or... more travel advice
Marty&Cathy's Related Pages
Pilot Mountain Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pilot Mountain
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pilot Mountain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pilot Mountain
- Switzerland Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Pilot Mountain Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- North Carolina 2 reviews, 4 photos