"Palestine" Palestine by arnaosp
Palestine Travel Guide: 462 reviews and 1,602 photos
I spent three months, summer 2004, volunteering in Palestine. I would encourage anyone who loves travelling to visit. Whether you want to do solidarity work or just get to know the culture. It's not all chaos and riots like you see it on the news. I met some of the most wonderful people I've ever known. Hospitality is Palestinians specialty.
- Pros:Hospitality, simple way of living, food, energetic people and their connection to the land.
- Cons:Israeli military checkpoints, roadblocks, incursions, operations, occupation.
arnaosp's Related Pages
Palestine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "freya_heaven's Palestine Page"
- "Palestine - My Home For Four Years "
- "Palestine (Palestinian Territories)"
- "The Wall: Partition or Apartheid?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palestine
- Hotels in Palestine
- Transportation in Palestine
- Nightlife in Palestine
- Restaurants in Palestine
- Shopping in Palestine
- Warnings and Dangers in Palestine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palestine
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Palestine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palestine
No friends yet.