"Keelung City" Chilung by dixonchan
Chilung Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 138 photos
Keelung City is located in the northeastern part of the island and bordering Taipei County. It is Taiwan's second largest seaport (after Kaohsiung).
It is nicknamed "The Rainy Port".
Bisha Fishing Port is surrounded by beautiful natural seascapes, including the jagged rocks at Hoping Island Park. One... more travel advice
Located north of Keelung, this 80-meter deep cave is the largest in the region. It was said that fairies once worshiped... more travel advice
dixonchan's Related Pages
Chilung Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keelung - Port and Gateway to Taipei"
- "Storyin Keelung"
- "Keelung City"
- "Side trip from Taipei"
- "ESCAPE OF THE PRISONERS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chilung
- Hotels in Chilung
- Transportation in Chilung
- Restaurants in Chilung
- Shopping in Chilung
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chilung
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chilung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chilung
Photos in ChilungSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Taipei Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Zürich Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Chilung Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 3 photos