tucson... great place to visit at least 9 months of the year. then we have 3 months of hot, hot, hot... summer.
but the mountains are only 45 minutes drive so we can cool off. after all it is the farder south sky resort in the winter time. but if you are not in a mood, you can look at the snow tops of the mountains through the palm trees here in the valley.
lot to see. anyone interesten in bird watching- please check us out. rock climbinng? - we are here! :)
in case you are in a mood for great sonoran mexican food- there are tones of little mom and pop's places as well as some really nice restaurants.
tucson is a home of the university of arizona, and that brings a lot of young people here. and lot of culture and diversity... music, art, politics...
well, i am new to this, but please contact me if you have any questions- will be happy to help!
i love to travel.
i have been to most of the us states. the last few years i have been traveling to diferent european countries. few time in uk, istanbul, prague,bulgaria, nice, france.
architecture and culture are so amazing if they can be seen through the eyes of local people.
i love to cook, garden,( try that in our desert area!) have way too many pets- dogs and cats that tolerate each other. most of the time.
always looking for a place to visit and learn about.
oh, and for those of you that have pets.. you know they can make traveling a bit dificult.
mine make sleeping dificult. especially now that the weather is getting a bit colder- all 5 of them have to be sleeping with me.
all of them are indoor animals. here in tucson area we have a lot of coyotes, javelinas and bird- preditors that would love to have a cat or two for a snack.
so for those of you interested in bringing pets to tucson, please contact me- i have a tip or two for you :)
miss Javelina!- and no, she is not a pig!
smart, living in heards, here is one of the reprentatives of colar peckaries...
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- edith626 and ARoman are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Israel Forum "day trips in israel"
- Commented on Belsaita's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "tucson"
updated their Profile Page "tucson"
- created a Tucson Travelogue "tucson houses..."
- Wrote a Review old town plovdiv about old plovdiv in Plovdiv Favorites
Top 5 Pages
- Rome Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tucson Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plovdiv 1 review, 5 photos
- Chicago 3 reviews
- Naples Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos