tucson... great place to visit at least 9 months of the year. then we have 3 months of hot, hot, hot... summer.
but the mountains are only 45 minutes drive so we can cool off. after all it is the farder south sky resort in the winter time. but if you are not in a mood, you can look at the snow tops of the mountains through the palm trees here in the valley.
lot to see. anyone interesten in bird watching- please check us out. rock climbinng? - we are here! :)
in case you are in a mood for great sonoran mexican food- there are tones of little mom and pop's places as well as some really nice restaurants.
tucson is a home of the university of arizona, and that brings a lot of young people here. and lot of culture and diversity... music, art, politics...
well, i am new to this, but please contact me if you have any questions- will be happy to help!
i love to travel.
i have been to most of the us states. the last few years i have been traveling to diferent european countries. few time in uk, istanbul, prague,bulgaria, nice, france.
architecture and culture are so amazing if they can be seen through the eyes of local people.
i love to cook, garden,( try that in our desert area!) have way too many pets- dogs and cats that tolerate each other. most of the time.
always looking for a place to visit and learn about.
oh, and for those of you that have pets.. you know they can make traveling a bit dificult.
mine make sleeping dificult. especially now that the weather is getting a bit colder- all 5 of them have to be sleeping with me.
all of them are indoor animals. here in tucson area we have a lot of coyotes, javelinas and bird- preditors that would love to have a cat or two for a snack.
so for those of you interested in bringing pets to tucson, please contact me- i have a tip or two for you :)
miss Javelina!- and no, she is not a pig!
smart, living in heards, here is one of the reprentatives of colar peckaries...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- edith626 and ARoman are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Israel Forum "day trips in israel"
- Commented on Belsaita's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "tucson"
updated their Profile Page "tucson"
- created a Tucson Travelogue "tucson houses..."
- Wrote a Review old town plovdiv about old plovdiv in Plovdiv Favorites
Top 5 Pages
- Rome Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tucson Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plovdiv 1 review, 5 photos
- Chicago 3 reviews
- Naples Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos