Dawnpears's Profile

• GillianMcLaughlin's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2005 at 8:40 AM

Hi Dawn. I hope all goes well for your wedding, and that you will share some of the photos and stories with us when you get back.

• NasirMahmood's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2005 at 12:32 PM

Hi there, VT are waiting your nice informatic pages... happy travel

• PavlH's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 9:02 AM

Good luck for your wedding in April - I hope that all is well in Sri Lanka before then.

• Dec 29, 2004 at 9:47 PM

Many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and great and happy New Year . May this new year bring you wonderful travels as well as happiness. Greetings from India.

• markwng's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2004 at 2:39 AM

Home and away is done in north coast of sydney suburbs. Never seen an add but I know there are tours available. backpaka or tourist mags in sydney should reveal an add. If you find out let me know, I want to go too. Mark

• IanMacPhail's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2004 at 8:39 AM

I`m sure that you`ll get on fine in Glasgow and it`s good to see that you are doing your homework before coming.

• scotlandscotour's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 3:40 AM

Welcome - and thanks for asking about Scottish food. Scotland is discovering its fresh seafood and beef, lamb etc. Vegetables are still dull - but farmers' markets are unlocking the stranglehold of Tesco and Asda. Come and see - explore my Scotland page!

• Oct 15, 2004 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to VT !!!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Dawnpears

“Have fun and be carefull”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.