"Rome" Rome by 50939
Rome Travel Guide: 12,173 reviews and 27,208 photos
Rome is really an impressing city. We stand there for four days and saw sooooo much monuments. We had time to eat and drink too;-))
This was before I became a VT-Member. So you can view my photos only on my homepage:
Signor Lino has only one menu for a fixed price (20 Euros). including Water and Wine. The dishes are old but the food... more travel advice
The Campo Santo Teutonico is a cementery in the Vatican for german speeking people, who died in Rome. It is a silent... more travel advice
50939's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Cologne Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bologna Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- North America Intro, 1 photo
- New York City Intro, 1 photo
- Budapest Intro, 1 photo
- Toronto Intro, 1 photo