"Hamilton" Hamilton by Martman
Hamilton Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 343 photos
The city of Hamilton is about one hour drive west from Toronto. The city is larger than most people realize, boasting about half a million residents. Hamilton is also the tenth largest city in Canada.
The albums below do not refer to Hamilton, but Toronto. I am using Hamilton's page because Toronto's albums have reached their quota. The albums below are pictures I took of some of Toronto's interesting buildings.
After living in Ontario for over 20 years, I finally visited African Lion Safari. It was wonderful and worth the drive... more travel advice
Martman's Related Pages
Hamilton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hamilton & Wentworth County - Waterfalls capital"
- "Hamilton: The Steel City"
- "Waterfalls and the Niagara Escarpment"
- "This is where my bed was...- Hamilton"
- "Never enough Time!"
- "Flight layover"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamilton
- Hotels in Hamilton
- Transportation in Hamilton
- Nightlife in Hamilton
- Restaurants in Hamilton
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamilton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamilton
- 2 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hamilton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamilton
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 102 reviews, 330 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 36 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Markham Intro, 4 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barrie Intro, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Toronto Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Campbellford Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues