"~ 2 Huge Malls in Markham ~" Markham by Martman
Markham Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 100 photos
Markham is a town of its own that borders with Toronto. In fact Markham has its own mayor. Any information that I have that pertain to Markham is included in my Toronto page. I created a Markham page because I reached my quota for travelogue albums for Toronto. I therefore use the travelogue albums of another city.
The biggest irony, is that in this situation, I am not wrong. The malls that these albums are reffering to, are in Markham anyway!
You are therefore welcome and encouraged to scroll to the bottom and check out these five albums.
Markham is bounded by the Richmond Hill and Vaughan to the west, Whitchurch-Stouffville to the north, Pickering to the east and City of Toronto to the south. The main road Steeles Avenue is considered the the border between Markham and Toronto. As a separate city, Markham would have a separate mayor to Toronto.
What is interesting, is that the border between Toronto and Markham is also the border of the telephone codes. Phone numbers of people and businesses south of Steeles Avenue (in Toronto) have numbers that commence with the code 416. Those who live north of Steeles, the numbers commence with 905. That means it is very possible for your neighbour across the road to have a different dialing code, if you live on Steeles Avenue!
It is not easy to describe this restaurant. Words cannot truly explain it because It must be seen to be believed. In... more travel advice
Frankie Tomatto is a huge and wonderful buffet restaurant. The food is chiefly Italian and extremely tasty. Each eating... more travel advice
Martman's Related Pages
Markham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ADJACENT MALLS 1..~ front exterior ~"
- "Markham: Canada's High Tech Capital"
- "Markham - High Tech capital of Canada"
- "Markham, High-Tech capital of Canada"
- "My Markham Homepage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Markham
- Hotels in Markham
- Restaurants in Markham
- Shopping in Markham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Markham
- 4 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Markham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Markham
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 341 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 36 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Markham Intro, 4 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barrie Intro, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Toronto Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Campbellford Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues