"~ 2 Huge Malls in Markham ~" Markham by Martman

Markham Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 100 photos

Markham is a town of its own that borders with Toronto. In fact Markham has its own mayor. Any information that I have that pertain to Markham is included in my Toronto page. I created a Markham page because I reached my quota for travelogue albums for Toronto. I therefore use the travelogue albums of another city.

The biggest irony, is that in this situation, I am not wrong. The malls that these albums are reffering to, are in Markham anyway!

You are therefore welcome and encouraged to scroll to the bottom and check out these five albums.

Markham is bounded by the Richmond Hill and Vaughan to the west, Whitchurch-Stouffville to the north, Pickering to the east and City of Toronto to the south. The main road Steeles Avenue is considered the the border between Markham and Toronto. As a separate city, Markham would have a separate mayor to Toronto.

What is interesting, is that the border between Toronto and Markham is also the border of the telephone codes. Phone numbers of people and businesses south of Steeles Avenue (in Toronto) have numbers that commence with the code 416. Those who live north of Steeles, the numbers commence with 905. That means it is very possible for your neighbour across the road to have a different dialing code, if you live on Steeles Avenue!

• Intro Updated May 13, 2006

• Mar 26, 2007 at 11:57 PM

A favourite and we dine there once a week. We noted most of the same employees have worked there for a decade! My wife and I dedicated a site to Markham sayitcornell.com/Home/Home.h... about what to do and the general Markham Living experience.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2007 at 12:48 AM

Good tips and photos, thanks for sharing!

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2006 at 5:34 PM

LOL!!!!! As long as it was only your lights you were flashing!

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 3:53 AM

i took a photo at the T & T Supermarket fast food counter, was repimanded, but had photo = btw T&T is on the web with amazing weekly specials, Breakfast on sat = sun for 1.99 - asian style of couse ;-)))

• Mar 4, 2006 at 9:15 PM

Thank you for the kind comment. Martin. I Enjoyed viewing the malls in Markham. Markham looks very interesting!

Badges & Stats in Markham

Have you been to Markham?

Latest Activity in Markham