"Welcome to Brighton" Brighton by Martman
Brighton Travel Guide: 926 reviews and 1,665 photos
I visited London in 1999. My holiday concluded with a few days in Brighton. This was wonderful. I was there anyway, so why not had an opportunity to see even another city? Brighton is on the South Coast. I remember it being about a few hours drive from London.
Brighton seems to have many immigrants of Middle-Eastern descent.
I had an interesting observation when walking through the streets.
Where ever I looked, I only observed two types of restaurants.
I saw English style (fish and chips)
or Middle-Eastern (Falafel or Schwarma)
I am curious of this is typical of Brighton or it just happened to be in the area where I walked.
Martman's Related Pages
Brighton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brighton Rocks !"
- "BRIGHTON - THE CITY THAT ATE HOVE"
- "London's naughty seaside retreat"
- "Brighton - The city by the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brighton
- Hotels in Brighton
- Transportation in Brighton
- Nightlife in Brighton
- Restaurants in Brighton
- Shopping in Brighton
- Warnings and Dangers in Brighton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brighton
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brighton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brighton
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 102 reviews, 330 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 36 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Markham Intro, 4 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barrie Intro, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Toronto Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Campbellford Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues