"Metulla" Metulla by Martman
Metulla Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 42 photos
I visited Metually briefly and quite long ago, so cannot remember much. What I can menation, is that Metulla is the northern most town in Israel, bordering Lebanon.
Just in case the reader can speak Hebrew, I heard a short poem about Metulla:
Me Eilat ad le Metulla, od lo matzati af betulla.
This picture of me is not in Metulla but close to Metually. I am standing in Kibbutz Mizgav Am, the northern most Kibbutz in the world. I am guessing that Metulla is the nearest town, so this picture is on my Metulla page. The landscape directly behind me is Lebanon.
Martman's Related Pages
Metulla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Metulla and GOLAN GUIDE"
- "Boarder crossing"
- "lebanese border"
- "The Good Fence"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Metulla
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Metulla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Metulla
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 341 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 36 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Markham Intro, 4 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barrie Intro, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Toronto Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Campbellford Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues