"Terschelling" Terschelling by ronaldbarr
Terschelling Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 134 photos
This is an early morning view of De Brandaris across the marina from the coastal path.
On the beach you will find numbered locators like this. On a beach in excess of 25km long these prove useful for keeping track of how far you have walked and how far your journey back will be! This is post 10,800 close to Midsland aan zee.
Note how crowded the beach is! If you prefer more company go somewhere else.
This could well be your view upon arrival at Terschelling West. This picture was taken from on-board the slow ferry from Harlingen.
- Pros:Beautiful North Sea Island
- Cons:Netherlands' Best Kept Secret!
- In a nutshell:Must See
This is the Noord Zee Strand on Terschelling late in April close to Midsland aan zee. The sunshine, sand, sea and... more travel advice
ronaldbarr's Related Pages
Terschelling Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LOVELY TERSCHELLING"
- "Sea, Sand, Dunes"
- "Baiba Hopping the Frisian Islands"
- "Terschelling a beautiful Island"
- "Back to Terschelling even if I become 100"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Terschelling
- Hotels in Terschelling
- Transportation in Terschelling
- Nightlife in Terschelling
- Restaurants in Terschelling
- Shopping in Terschelling
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Terschelling
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Terschelling?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Terschelling
Photos in TerschellingSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belfast Intro, 59 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antrim Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Terschelling Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Provincie Limburg Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Limavady Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Provincie Noord-Holland Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Egmond aan Zee Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Millisle Intro, 3 photos
- Alkmaar Intro, 2 photos