"Best wishes from Riga" smiling_sml's Profile

Please write to me for local information

I really like to travel and also search for information about places and accommodation. In 2008 I visited Cambridge in January, Rome and Florence in April, Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba in October. This year so far I have been to London, Shanghai, Guilin, Li river, Hongkong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Cameron Highlands, also Prague and Turin.

Please write to me if you need information about Riga and Latvia. It is my pleasure to share what I know.

Myself visiting "Mezakakis" in Sigulda

The 90 years of statehood of Latvia

Picture was taken at November 17 when Riga was preparing for celebrating 90th anniversary of proclamation of Latvia's independence

• Intro Updated May 26, 2009

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Happy Birthday Anita and greetings from Finland!

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Nice picture of Kuldiga waterfall!! I live near highest waterfall in Estonia (and Baltics) - Valaste waterfall:) Hope to see your travel pages!!! :)

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2009 at 3:52 AM

Happy birthday Anita and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next May for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with vteers from all over. hope you can come.

• weebsdavid's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2009 at 3:47 AM

Happy birthday and all the best to you From David of Sarawak

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2008 at 10:57 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2008 at 12:19 AM

Happy Birthday, Anita! Hope you have a wonderful day!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2008 at 6:39 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღANITA ღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2007 at 5:59 AM

A belated happy birthday from Germany as well! I hope you had a wonderful day!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 1:57 AM

Hi Anita, Enjoy your weekend and Happy Birthday to you:-)

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2006 at 4:30 AM

Sveiks! This is a nice compliment by a Latvian person:))) I really like Riga a lot and I hope to visit again in april for some days!! Privet iz Palermi. Poka poka. Marco

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
smiling_sml's Profile Photo

smiling_sml

“Traveling is a way to understanding”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.