"My Goslar page..." Goslar by Colzy
Goslar Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 293 photos
This beautiful medieval town is probably the most popular tourist destination in the Western Harz and desverdly so.
This was the first destination on my overseas adventure in Europe and I still remember the feeling of being completely and utterly awestruck by this beautiful town. Have been back since but that first wonderful day is etched vividly in my memory....
There are many medieval backstreets in Goslar full of half-timbered houses to discover. Don't be afraid to venture off... more travel advice
Colzy's Related Pages
Goslar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Goslar: Old Town Jewel"
- "The most beautiful city in Lower Saxony"
- "Picture-perfect medieval town!"
- "World Heritage mountain city"
- "Goslar - a historic mining town"
- "My Goslar page..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Goslar
- Hotels in Goslar
- Transportation in Goslar
- Restaurants in Goslar
- Shopping in Goslar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Goslar
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Goslar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goslar
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braunschweig Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hildesheim Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Wolfenbüttel Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Byron Bay Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballina Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bad Harzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos