"The Cathedral City" Top 5 Page for this destination Hildesheim by Colzy
Hildesheim Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 226 photos
Hildesheim is situated in Lower Saxony between the Harz mountains and the northern German lowlands, about 30km south of Hanover.
Hildesheim is a city with an interesting history and culture and is famous for its Dom and St Michael's Church which have both made UNESCO's World Heritage List. But there is much more than that...
This museum has an awesome collection of Egyptian art and artifacts. It is named after 2 of its founders, Roemer and the... more travel advice
UNESCO World Heritage in Germany comments that 'Bernward, tutor and advisor to the young Saxon Emperor Otto III, brought... more travel advice
Colzy's Related Pages
Hildesheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Hildesheim"
- "The Cathedral City"
- "A great beauty restored"
- "Welcome to HILDESHEIM"
- "HildesheimBack to the roots"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hildesheim
- Hotels in Hildesheim
- Transportation in Hildesheim
- Nightlife in Hildesheim
- Restaurants in Hildesheim
- Shopping in Hildesheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hildesheim
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hildesheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hildesheim
Photos in HildesheimSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braunschweig Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hildesheim Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Wolfenbüttel Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Byron Bay Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballina Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bad Harzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos