"Beautiful Quedlinburg" Quedlinburg by Colzy
Quedlinburg Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 113 photos
With around 1,300 half-timbered houses dating back over six centuries, its medieval town structure, art nouveau buildings, and the Romanesque collegiate church of St. Servatii, Quedlinburg is considered to have the greatest number of monuments in one single area in Germany. For this reason I think UNESCO got it right on this one (which isnt to say they got it wrong on any others I should add!).
If you have some spare time you will not regret venturing to Thale which is only 9 minutes on the train from... more travel advice
The castle district was established during the reign of Heinrich 1, 919-936. The Renaissance Schloss dates from the 16th... more travel advice
Colzy's Related Pages
Quedlinburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where time stands still"
- "Quedlinburg -UNESCO World Heritage Site Since 1994"
- "Beautiful Quedlinburg"
- "Unesco world heritage"
- "My Quedlinburg"
- "LOVELY, QUAINT QUEDLINBURG - CRADLE of GERMANY!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quedlinburg
- Hotels in Quedlinburg
- Transportation in Quedlinburg
- Restaurants in Quedlinburg
- Shopping in Quedlinburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Quedlinburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quedlinburg
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Quedlinburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quedlinburg
Photos in QuedlinburgSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braunschweig Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hildesheim Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Wolfenbüttel Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Byron Bay Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ballina Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bad Harzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos