"Beautiful Quedlinburg" Quedlinburg by Colzy

Quedlinburg Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 113 photos

With around 1,300 half-timbered houses dating back over six centuries, its medieval town structure, art nouveau buildings, and the Romanesque collegiate church of St. Servatii, Quedlinburg is considered to have the greatest number of monuments in one single area in Germany. For this reason I think UNESCO got it right on this one (which isnt to say they got it wrong on any others I should add!).

• Last visit to Quedlinburg: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 29, 2004

• May 31, 2006 at 12:57 AM

Lovely page Colleen! I visited briefly a couple of months ago but would love to spend a little longer another time. :))

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2005 at 7:07 AM

I just went to see this gorgeous town :)

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2005 at 6:19 AM

I love this nice town. Was here at least ten times. Used to spent every winter here before the wall came down.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2005 at 3:06 AM

Wow Colleen! I reckon you should have stuck that arch pic first! Love it!!! It bet you are having a wonderful time over there!! I love cobbled stone streets too!!! Cheers, Ann :o)

• RhineRoll's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 11:33 AM

Mmmh, a festival of timbers and gables.... I can't help it I feel at home in these wonderful Saxon towns...

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2004 at 12:59 PM

Nice page! I agree that getting lost and exploring is a great thing to do in these places... :)

Colzy

“'A naked man fears no pickpockets'”

Badges & Stats in Quedlinburg

Have you been to Quedlinburg?

Latest Activity in Quedlinburg