"SIBU ISLAND RESORT" Pulau Sibu by ariez
Pulau Sibu Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 48 photos
Well, it was Chinese New Year and the company shuts down for 5 days. We have decided to pick Sibu Island after a few recommendations from a friend. Anyhow, I always love the sea..... it's just so mesmerizing to sit and watch the sun rise or sets...
Good way to run from city life. This picture was taken at aroung 6pm just before we have dinner.
Its quite a small island, you can walk around the island in an hour time. The suite that we are in is just a stone's throw away from the sea.
Yeah!! that's me sinking and enjoying every moment of the evening.
Well, that's my hubby (Ma'in) posing for the camerawoman (me). The weather was good though it was a monsoon season.
- Pros:Quiet with quality service
From Kota Tinggi to Tg Leman Jetty travels 45 mins. Leave/park your car at a secured parking space for RM8/night. Take a... more travel advice
ariez's Related Pages
Pulau Sibu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Quiet Weekend in the Tropics"
- "Sibu Island - My Worst Holidays Ever!"
- "Rest & Relax @ Sibu"
- "SIBU ISLAND RESORT"
- "Pulau Sibu - Johor - Malaysia - 3 Days 2 Nights"
- "Pulau Sibu"
- "Beautiful Sibu Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Sibu
- Hotels in Pulau Sibu
- Transportation in Pulau Sibu
- Nightlife in Pulau Sibu
- Restaurants in Pulau Sibu
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Sibu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Sibu
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Sibu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Sibu
Top 5 Pages
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Sibu Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 2 reviews
- Malaysia Intro, 1 photo