"AILM HUDHUD Group - in Gangneung Korea" Province of Ifugao by Mi_Jose
Province of Ifugao Travel Guide: 332 reviews and 942 photos
The Hudhud Chants is recited and chanted among the Ifugao people-known for their rice terraces- during the sowing and harvesting of rice, funerals and other rituals. Presumed to have originated before the 7C. " Very few written example of Hudhud exist.
- Pros:Rich of culture, practice, and tradition
- Cons:Where are the young children to save their treasures
Mi_Jose's Related Pages
Province of Ifugao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banaue, Ifugao Province"
- "Ifugao - beyond History books"
- "Banawe Rice Terraces, Ifugao"
- "AILM HUDHUD Group - in Gangneung Korea"
- "Gateway to Rice Terraces"
- "Point View"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Ifugao
- Hotels in Province of Ifugao
- Transportation in Province of Ifugao
- Nightlife in Province of Ifugao
- Restaurants in Province of Ifugao
- Shopping in Province of Ifugao
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Ifugao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Ifugao
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Province of Ifugao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Ifugao
Top 5 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Province of Benguet Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Quezon City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Mountain Province Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.