"Celestun; the pink flamingo colonies" Celestùn by Dutchnatasja
Celestùn Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 49 photos
During the right season, Celestún is home to more than 18,000 flamingoes, representing North America's only mainland flamingo population. Located on the western edge of the Yucatan peninsula, the Celestún Estuary serves as the main feeding area for the pink American flamingo, and many more graceful bird species.
Boat tours to see the pink flamingo colonies and the beautiful landscapes of this birds and mammals sanctuary are available, so if you have the change, take a boatride because what you'll get to see is amazing. I've never seen so many flamingoes in one time.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful nature!
Dutchnatasja's Related Pages
Celestùn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flamingos in the Land of Flamenco"
- "Nature reserve at Celestùn"
- "Celestun; the pink flamingo colonies"
- "Pictures of Celestun"
- "Celestún, Yucatán"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Celestùn
- Hotels in Celestùn
- Restaurants in Celestùn
- Warnings and Dangers in Celestùn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Celestùn
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Celestùn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celestùn
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 218 photos, 5 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York State Intro, 12 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Savannah Intro, 26 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Keys Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brooklyn Heights Intro, 2 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sarasota Intro, 3 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Texas Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
No friends yet.