"Xcaret a tropical paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Xcaret by Dutchnatasja
Xcaret Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 138 photos
We had the change to swim with the most intelligent and charismatic species in the ocean, dolphin. During the dolphin swim program at Xcaret, a group of dolphins will swim freely with you long enough to allow time for play and time for touching them and to feel that special connection. You can't use just any sun protection during the day if you are planning on swimming with the dolphins - it has to be a particular product to keep them safe from the harmful ingredients in most products.) A little briefing started it up, and then we went into the water, meeting the dolphins. It was amazing! They have something special, which I can't describe easily. You have to experience it yourself. I was surprised when they jumped over our head. It was fun when they pushed me through the water. All of these are activities not to be missed. I got a memory that will take with me forever.
It's important to arrive early and sign up immediately. I strongly suggest being there at opening or even waiting at the gates.
The park is a great place to spend a day, definitely worth the time and expense. It is a park with great water activities in a theme park with lots of nature and history. There is a lot to do like snorkeling in the underground river, swimming with the dolphins,
The Xcaret Spectacular Mexico Night Show is without a doubt the best folklore show in Mexico and the best known world wide. It is a splendid feast of color, sound and traditions. It started outside the theatre around 5 o'clock, with Mayan warriors, dressed in full regalia, chanting and dancing. The show continues inside and outlines the history of the area You see Mayan warriors and priests, multicolored dresses, horses, riders and mariachis.
- In a nutshell:The park is a great place to spend a day, definitely worth the time and expense.
Dutchnatasja's Related Pages
Xcaret Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Riviera Maya Travel - Xcaret Park"
- "Xcaret a tropical paradise"
- "Wonderful Park"
- "The park of Xcaret is to speak about paradise..."
- "Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park..."
- "Riviera Maya, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xcaret
- Hotels in Xcaret
- Transportation in Xcaret
- Nightlife in Xcaret
- Restaurants in Xcaret
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xcaret
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Xcaret?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xcaret
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 218 photos, 5 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 35 reviews, 125 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York State Intro, 12 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Savannah Intro, 26 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Keys Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 20 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brooklyn Heights Intro, 2 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sarasota Intro, 3 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Texas Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
No friends yet.