"Real de Catorce" San Luis Potosí by mmmbenz
San Luis Potosí Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 200 photos
This is literally the most beautiful town I have ever seen. It felt as though I had been taken back four hundred years. It is also totally closed off from everywhere else.
There are shops and restaurants all along the narrow roads. It feels like walking in a market many years in the past.
- In a nutshell:If you love culture this is the place for you.
mmmbenz's Related Pages
San Luis Potosí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "fidoopy's San Luis Potosi Page"
- "San Luis Potosí, México's heart."
- "San Luis Potosi, capital of S.L.P. state..."
- "San Luis Potosí"
- "Plaza de Tlaxcala"
- "Real de Catorce"
- "San Luis Potosí y El Real de Catorce"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Luis Potosí
- Hotels in San Luis Potosí
- Transportation in San Luis Potosí
- Nightlife in San Luis Potosí
- Restaurants in San Luis Potosí
- Shopping in San Luis Potosí
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Luis Potosí
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to San Luis Potosí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Luis Potosí
Photos in San Luis PotosíSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Macheke Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- San Luis Potosí Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Victoria Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Harare Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Norton Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Hwange National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hedionda Intro, 3 photos
- Saltillo Intro, 2 photos
- Mexico Intro, 1 photo
- Wichita Intro, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest San Luis Potosí hotel reviews