"FROM BROOKLYN TO THE WORLD" Rootssearcher's Profile

Where I Live

I live in a wonderful place called America. It is divided into 50 states. the largest one is Alaska in the Northwest, and the smallest one is Rhode Island in the Northeast.
I live in one of the smallest ones, New Jersey. However, I was born in the state of New York, in a city called Brooklyn!
I have been able to travel to many places in the United States and overseas.
I am looking forward to going to Ukraine in May 2005. It is the furthest East I have been in Europe, and I am going there to find Chernivitsi. My mother was born there, and I have heard about it all my life, and the more I read about this wonderful place, the more excited I am to go.

The East Coast of America

I have been to all the states on the East Coast, from Maine to Florida. Many people like Florida, because it is warm in the winter time, and because it has Disney World! I like Florida too, but the typography is flat, and therefore, not too much scenery. I really love scenery. I like to see the mountains, waterfalls, and to hike in the forests. On the East Coast of America, the States I like the best are New York, where I was born, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. These are beautiful places. New York, Pennsylvania, and Maryland have a lot of our history.
Also, on the East Coast is Washington, D.C. our nation's capital. I have been there many times.

WAY OUT WEST

The western part of our country is the most beautiful.
It has moutains and valleys, wildlife, and our most beautiful national parks. It has the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore, Yosemite Falls, and so much more. Last year I hiked in Utah. I went to three National Parks; Bryce Canyon, Zion, and Capital Reef. These are beautiful places, I have also been to South Dakota, Texas, and Nevada, where we have incredible hotels and casinos.
And you can spend weeks in California, and not see it all. Hollywood, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Redwoods National Park, and much much more!

ASK ME!

As you can see I have been to many places in America. So if you are planning to come, and you have a question, perhaps I can answer it. I enjoy planning trips as much as I do traveling, so answering your questions will be as much fun for me, as going to the places. In turn I will ask a bunch of questions about Ukraine. I will also be spending a small amount of time in Hungary, so I will ask about Hungary too.

• Intro Updated Oct 5, 2004

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Rootssearcher

“I just want to see what's over the next hill!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.