"Shenyang Shopping Odyssey" Shenyang by Kim&Lily
Shenyang Travel Guide: 196 reviews and 362 photos
I spent ten days in Shenyang and had a wonderful time. Of course, I am a serious shopper and spent most of my time shopping. I also toured the Imperial Palace and stayed in the new Kempinski hotel. The time went quickly!
- Pros:Great prices, honest and funny taxi drivers
- Cons:dirty air
- In a nutshell:Much better than what most people say!
You know, my husband is Chinese and he is always chastising me for eating from street vendors...he says they are dirty,... more travel advice
Carrefour is on Qingnian jie near the Kempinski. I always like to buy cereal and milk for quick breakfasts and snacks... more travel advice
Shenyang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "shenyang welcome you"
- "The city of grey, brown, and black"
- "A Page of History"
- "Shenyang Shopping Odyssey"
- "Shenyang, captial of Liaoning"
- "weeklygo's new Shenyang Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shenyang
- Hotels in Shenyang
- Transportation in Shenyang
- Nightlife in Shenyang
- Restaurants in Shenyang
- Shopping in Shenyang
- Warnings and Dangers in Shenyang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shenyang
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Shenyang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shenyang
No friends yet.