"bangalore -my city" Bangalore by lavnya
Bangalore Travel Guide: 624 reviews and 971 photos
have been in bangalore for the past 8 years- this is where i work and live.
bangalore has beautiful weather compared to other metro cities in india.
my favourite months are november-december when the air is chilly and the weather cool.
june-oct are rainy months.
Bangalore has been growing and many times i have thought it unfair of people to go on building commercial spaces without caring for the environment. Because bangalore is a beautiful place with lots of greenery.
You can find buildings of all shapes and sizes without any design being built for commercial purpose.
But bangalore is home to the world's best IT talents and artists too
people are warm and friendly and bangalore still retains some of it's old-world charm today.
There are lots of places to visit in and around bangalore. But if you are an average fitness freak, i recommend jogging in the early hours of the morning in Lalbagh-the green park located in the city.
Good ambience, crowded on week-ends but good Indian food-Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian more travel advice
Idyllic residential dance school] Location: Nrityagram, Hessaraghatta, Bangalore 560 088, Karnataka,... more travel advice
lavnya's Related Pages
Bangalore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangalore my home"
- "Bangalore- gateway to Karnataka's treasures"
- "The Garden City"
- "The Gateway to India"
- "Bangalore- The Garden City"
- "From chirps to chips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangalore
- Hotels in Bangalore
- Transportation in Bangalore
- Nightlife in Bangalore
- Restaurants in Bangalore
- Shopping in Bangalore
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangalore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangalore
- 18 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bangalore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangalore
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 18 reviews
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Diego Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bonn Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Delhi Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Cologne Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Yercaud Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Palampur Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Goa 1 review
No friends yet.