"Snowy white mountains!" Breckenridge by lizzytex
Breckenridge Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 145 photos
I love Breckenridge!! My goal is to make it to Breck every year, and have managed to do so the last three years. This is a great town. It's very small and has that small town appeal. There's a main street where you'll find all your shops and restaurants - as well as a starbucks (my favorite!) The skiing is great, and there's nothing like walking out of your condo in the morning to clear blue skies and being surrounded by white mountains. I'm a pretty novice skiier, so this place is great for beginners, although I do see quite a few runs that are black so I'm sure it's good for the experts as well! I'm going again for the week of President's day next February and CANNOT wait!! Anyone who plans on being up there at that time, drop me a line!
lizzytex's Related Pages
Breckenridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Skiing Area"
- "Breckenridge - Summit County - Colorado"
- "Breakenridge, Colorado"
- "Winter Skiing in Breckenridge"
- "The Beautiful Rocky Mountains"
- "Summer fun in Breckenridge"
- "breck has everything"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breckenridge
- Hotels in Breckenridge
- Transportation in Breckenridge
- Nightlife in Breckenridge
- Restaurants in Breckenridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Breckenridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breckenridge
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Breckenridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breckenridge
Photos in BreckenridgeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Cancún Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- San Diego Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 photos
- Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Breckenridge Intro, 1 photo