"It's not all cowboys and tumbleweeds..." lizzytex's Profile
Hello from the Lone Star State!
I live in Houston, Texas with my eleven year-old daughter. I've lived here since I was 8, so I pretty much consider myself a Texan. I was born in New York, and still have family there so I visit every so often. I like New York a lot, though not sure I could live there again. New Yorkers are on a totally different time table than Texans! We tend to move at a much slower pace - it drives the Yanks crazy!! :)
I've only started to travel more in the past year. I want my daughter to have a greater consciousness of the world and its differences, and the best way to do that is through travel. Our first international trip together was Costa Rica and we had the MOST amazing time!
My younger brother works for American Airlines, and the greatest perk of working for an airline is FREE TRAVEL!!! That is how I made the Argentina and Hong Kong trips, and will hopefully be traveling to either Cape Town or Sydney next year. I have definitely caught the travel bug and am no sooner back from one vacation before I am planning the next....
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 25 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on gwened's profile page
- Posted in Travel Chicago Forum "Moving to Chicago"
- lizzytex and frankyboy5 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "It's not all cowboys and tumbleweeds..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Awesome Tex-Mex food!"
- updated a New Orleans Travel Page "Visit New Orleans!"
- Wrote a Review Voodoo and souveniers about Souveniers in New Orleans Shopping
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Cancún Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- San Diego Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 photos
- Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Breckenridge Intro, 1 photo