"Weston and beyond" Weston by MrAviator2u
Weston Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 40 photos
Weston is a suburb of Ft. Lauderdale. In the last 13 years it has grown from a small quite 5,000 residents to 66,000 residents.
It has a great Town Center with lots of boutiques, restaurnats and of course SwigMartini's, The Grape merchant and the Cheese Course.
Weston is the last comunity before the Everglades. Weston is situated at the intersection of I-75 and I-595.
If you take Griffin Rd. west till past Okechobee (ST. rd. 27) to Holliday park, there are Airboat rides that will show you Alligators, and other florida native fauna, florda and to a small indian village to see alligator wrestling.
There are many excuisite restaurants to keep the taste buds to the Westonites busy for many weeks tryign a different restaurant every day.
Weston's population consists of lots of Lawyers, doctor and proffesionals that work in Ft. lauderdale. Lately with the opening of the corporate parks ther is much more business in town.
Weston's best outdoor cafe. Proscuitto with fresh cheese and Sparkling water more travel advice
This is the only nightclub in Weston. It brings the yuppi single crowd on Wednesday night for Ladies' night plus... more travel advice
MrAviator2u's Related Pages
Weston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hurricane FRances 09/01/2004"
- "They Paved Paradise, Put Up A Parking Lot"
- "Weston and beyond"
- "Beautiful city of Weston"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Weston
- Hotels in Weston
- Transportation in Weston
- Nightlife in Weston
- Restaurants in Weston
- Shopping in Weston
- Warnings and Dangers in Weston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Weston
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Weston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Weston
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Weston Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boca Raton Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Monterrey 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Iceland 2 reviews, 2 photos