"Gateway to the Everglades National PArk" Everglades City by MrAviator2u
Everglades City Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 89 photos
This is aerial view from the town. It is small hamlet with a park ranger station. it has a few restaurants wher you can eat Alligator Tail. it is yummy and taste like chiken =)
This is the Park Ranger stating from ther ethey have pontoon boat rides to see the mangroves, dolphins, and manatees.
Across the field are a couple of restaurnats the serve good fried fish and alligator tail.
- Pros:Homey little hamlet
- Cons:Not much else in town
- In a nutshell:Come see the Everglades
MrAviator2u's Related Pages
Everglades City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "everglades city florida"
- "by Miromi. Everglades City Page"
- "JILL's Everglades Page"
- "mcharlton's new The Big Cypress Page"
- "Everglades City by mafo"
- "10eke's new Everglades City Page"
- "Everglades City and its surrounding Local"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Everglades City
- Hotels in Everglades City
- Transportation in Everglades City
- Restaurants in Everglades City
- Warnings and Dangers in Everglades City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Everglades City
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Everglades City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Everglades City
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Weston Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boca Raton Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Monterrey 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Iceland 2 reviews, 2 photos