"Roman Cathedral City" Top 5 Page for this destination Chichester by drgrcook
Chichester Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 81 photos
I visit relatives in Chichester and have always been impressed by this immaculate city with its handsome cathedral and ancient market cross.
It is just the place to visit for a day, looking, eating and shopping, mostly without dodging traffic.
The beaches of the Witterings are not far away and there is much historic countryside around. A trip to Arundel castle is easily undertaken.
- Pros:Compact and historic
- Cons:Only enough for a day
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
Do not go on a Saturday! Can you believe a tourist attraction that does not open on a Sunday! We followed a long line... more travel advice
drgrcook's Related Pages
Chichester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A pleasant day trip."
- "Roman Cathedral City"
- "I came for Emmeline's wedding"
- "A visit during the Chichester Festivities"
- "Sunday afternoon in Chichester"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chichester
- Hotels in Chichester
- Transportation in Chichester
- Nightlife in Chichester
- Restaurants in Chichester
- Shopping in Chichester
- Warnings and Dangers in Chichester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chichester
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chichester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chichester
Top 5 Pages
- Liverpool Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chichester Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 photo