"Mt. Mayon" Legaspi by thermopilas
Legaspi Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 106 photos
I took this picture at the airport in Legazpi. I was only in Legazpi for a day, and as it turned out, this was the only shot I was able to take of the volcano. For the rest of the day, clouds covered it.
I was with my friend Lyn who lives in a nearby city of Nara, and she was nice enough to take me around Legazpi. We stayed here in the Cagsawa ruins through most of the morning waiting for the clouds to lift, but it never did. The volcano should be in the background... The bell tower and the surrounding ruins shows how an eruption of the volcano affects the nearby areas. There's a swimming pool nearby, crafts stores, and restaurants within the vicinity.
thermopilas' Related Pages
Legaspi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Legaspi City"
- "Beautiful Mayon"
- "LEGASPI, ALBAY"
- "Mt. Mayon"
- "Legazpi City, Albay"
- "Mt. Mayon......the only thing around this town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Legaspi
- Hotels in Legaspi
- Transportation in Legaspi
- Restaurants in Legaspi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Legaspi
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Legaspi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Legaspi
Photos in LegaspiSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Romblon Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Cebu Island Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Bohol Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Mamburao Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Pisa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Banaue Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 photos