"Just Another Noobie" Nai-Xun's Profile

My Montreal Adventure

Hi there boys and girls, well this is probably the beginning of a very time consuming and very entertaining processing of getting some of my travel stories out to my friends, family and other armchair adventurers.

A little bio, I am a Chinese-Australian living and studying in Montreal for the next 8 months or so. Having a Chinese background means that I return to my birth place every 2 or 3 years, but I have not seen much of it beside the big cities. In the future I would definitely love to explore the various different regions of China and hopefully write about it on this very website.

My home is in Sydney, Australia the land of the beaches, beer and 8 of the 10 most deadly creatures on earth. Being from oz has its pros and cons like you meet Aussies everywhere you go (pro and con). Like China, I have not traveled through the vast lands other than the east coast, but definitely will be enjoyed in the near future.

At the current moment I am living in Montreal, and trying to study engineering at McGill University. One of the major reasons behind this site is a place of procrastination during the exam periods. I am enjoying Montreal very much, the people are mostly nice, and the food is salivating and cheap and pretty much a party city. I am writing this during the end of summer/start of autumn and I might have different opinions on the city after I have hibernated through the ghastly winter here. I have been informed about the -40C days/weeks/months during the winter and, coming from oz it does not look very habitable.

Well that’s about it from me at the moment, this website is a work in progress and probably always will be. Thus stay tuned for future episodes, which will be posted during periods of great assignments and exams.

Cheers

• Intro Written Oct 3, 2004

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Nai-Xun's Profile Photo

Nai-Xun

“Get Lost!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.