"Cuban Cayos" Cayo Guillermo by tashski
Cayo Guillermo Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 59 photos
Just returned from trip to Cayo Guillermo, one of the small 'islands/cayos' off Cuba's northern coast. Stayed at Gran Caribe/Villa Cojimar.
Cayo Guillermo is part nature reserve, and as the island has been developed especially for tourism there are no cubans living there - there are only a few hotels (four I think). The Cuban workers are bussed in every day to work at the resorts. All the resorts, I believe, are all inclusive, and although you are perhaps not seeing the 'real' Cuba, it is a beautiful Caribbean destination worth visiting, particularly as the prices seem cheaper to visit Cuba compared to other Caribbean countries.
I have downloaded a map of the Villa Cojimar resort so others can check their room number location. more travel advice
For additional cost, you can choose a variety of different one day and two day trips the tour operators offer. As we... more travel advice
tashski's Related Pages
Cayo Guillermo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuba, 07"
- "Cuban Cayos"
- "Cayo Guillermo, Ciego d'Avila, Cuba."
- "Villa Cojimar, Cayo Guillermo, Cuba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayo Guillermo
- Hotels in Cayo Guillermo
- Nightlife in Cayo Guillermo
- Restaurants in Cayo Guillermo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayo Guillermo
- 14 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cayo Guillermo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayo Guillermo
Photos in Cayo GuillermoSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Le Cap d'Agde Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Rhondda Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Krakow Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cayo Guillermo Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Hollywood Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
No friends yet.